The country is on edge as battleground states continue to count votes in the presidential race between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. But that has not stopped Trump’s campaign from filing several lawsuits in hopes of gaining an edge in the final results.
So what about all these lawsuits? How likely are they to affect the outcome? CQ Roll Call senior writer Todd Ruger talks about them and what we can expect in the next few days on the latest episode of Political Theater.
- Trump’s narrowly focused election suits unlikely to make any difference
- Once counting ends, questions about polling need to be answered
- At the Races: What if 2020 was a mirage?
- 9 facts about new members of the 117th Congress
- Biden or Trump, inaugural planning and construction well underway on Capitol Hill