For people just trying to do their jobs on Jan. 6, 2021, there wasn’t a lot of time to think. But bearing witness then and reflecting on it now are as important as ever at a time when the republic is so fragile.
On this edition of the Political Theater podcast, three CQ Roll Call journalists look back on their coverage of the attack on the Capitol and what’s changed since then on Capitol Hill.
- Feeling safe at the Capitol isn’t simple a year after Jan. 6
- ‘All I could see was what was in front of me’: Jan. 6 anniversary means a chance to zoom out
- Jan. 6, 2021, the ‘New Right’ and a republic at risk
- ‘The concern is looking forward’ regarding Jan. 6
- PAC giving continues to give some companies pause