CQ Roll Call’s Jim Saksa speaks with Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida on what Congress’ next steps should be to help small businesses during the pandemic. Then, we explore why Senate Democrats are questioning the doling out of medical supplies to states.
- Remote voting, hearing changes for House may come too late for pandemic use
- Labor officials see uneven progress on jobless benefits
- Democrats seek info on how Trump officials distribute life-saving supplies
- Pentagon IG says giant cloud computing contract properly went to Microsoft
- Democrats want $30B to fix Trump’s ‘failed’ COVID-19 testing before reopening the country