CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman and Jennifer Shutt discuss the latest COVID-19 relief bill from Senate Republicans, breaking down its provisions, disagreements within the GOP and Democrats' criticisms of the package. They also explain how long it could take for negotiators to reach bipartisan agreement.
- Trump’s census memo puts some Republicans in Catch-22
- Road ahead: Congress rushing on coronavirus relief but pausing to honor John Lewis
- Senate GOP unveils coronavirus relief package; formal negotiations begin
- House GOP candidates join Trump in preaching hysteria
- Pandemic relief package would become weapons bazaar