CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman and Jennifer Shutt discuss ongoing negotiations for a fourth aid package to address the health care and economic impacts of COVID-19. They break down Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s proposal, where Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell wants additional funding to go, and the logistical difficulties of bringing lawmakers back to Washington to vote.
- Ratings change: Senate races shift toward Democrats
- Climate’s on back burner, but advocates see COVID-19 parallels
- Opening day for SBA loans brings big obstacles, calls for fixes
- Government plans to pay hospitals for COVID-19 care for uninsured
- Mental health workers seek protections during COVID-19 crisis