In this episode, we bring you the latest on health policy news and why Tom Ridge, who is also a former Republican governor of Pennsylvania, has joined a bipartisan effort to secure voting in November.
- USCIS informs 13,000 federal employees of potential furloughs without emergency funding
- Local advocacy groups still pushing for higher census response
- Senate GOP policing bill stalls as Democrats block it on floor, attention swerves to House
- Del. Norton continues push to change name of DC’s football team
- Trump wanted him ousted from GOP, but Massie coasts in primary