House Democrats have unveiled fiscal 2021 spending bills that amount to an assault on the Trump administration's agenda. CQ Roll Call's David Lerman and Jennifer Shutt outline the likely partisan clashes looming in the election-year appropriations process and the next round of coronavirus relief.
- House Democrats propose removal of ‘racial intolerance’ statues from Capitol
- Senate GOP aid package may tailor payments to low-income households
- Public health experts worry CDC is being stifled on COVID-19
- Groups critical of taxes, spending not opposed to PPP loans
- Social media platforms gird for 78 days of disinformation chaos after Election Day