MacArthur “genius” grantee, founder of Repairers of the Breach, and organizer of the Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival, Rev. William J Barber II has made eradicating poverty his life's work. He sits down with host Mary C. Curtis for a candid and surprising conversation.
- Optimism returns to coronavirus relief package negotiations
- Supreme Court vote tears at Judiciary Committee relationships
- COVID-19 legislation, postelection prep keep K Street busy
- House Democrats float tax compromises in coronavirus relief talks
- Postal Service didn’t examine service impacts before making cuts, IG report says