It is not everyday that one person has a relationship to so many of the day’s main news stories, but Angela Wright has touched history as the woman not called to support Anita Hill when she testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee during Clarence Thomas’ confirmation hearings almost 30 years ago. Wright talks to Mary C. Curtis about former Vice President Joe Biden, #MeToo and the inner workings of a contentious Supreme Court battle.
- Breonna Taylor, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the future of our country with Fatima Goss Graves
- 5 hysterectomies referred by ICE center, DHS tells Congress
- Stand-alone airline bill under discussion after broader coronavirus aid stalls
- In year of surprises, a win by Joe Biden should not be one
- 10 most vulnerable House members: GOP in suburbs, ‘blue wave’ Democrats