In the next evolution of the Coronavirus Special Report, we are launching The Future Of, a podcast that reimagines how policies will change because of COVID-19. We will delve deeply into policies to provoke thought, vision and suggestions about what the future holds, featuring leading thinkers and doers in their disciplines on what to expect in a post-coronavirus world. We begin with government, and specifically oversight. Rep Carolyn B. Maloney, D-N.Y., and New York University professor Paul Light kick off this occasional series.
- Trump executive order aims to speed permits for infrastructure
- New acting DOT watchdog says he’ll keep his other agency job
- Senators crafting a tax break for SBA’s forgivable loan program
- CBO: Extending higher jobless benefits would increase unemployment
- Lawmakers, tech companies struggle to curb coronavirus disinformation