President Donald Trump's time in the Oval Office has been unlike any of his predecessors, where he has broken many conventions. CQ Roll Call's Shawn Zeller speaks with presidential historian David Greenberg to examine whether Trump transformed the American presidency, regardless of who wins the 2020 election.
- Supreme Court readies for possible post-election cases
- Emails show internal agency confusion on family separations
- How much can change in six years? Ask these Senate Republicans
- Senators criticize social media executives, and each other
- Rating changes: Election outlook continues to swing toward Democrats