In this episode, Shawn Zeller speaks to Democratic Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware about why he believes senators should not reconvene in Washington next week amid the pandemic, the precarious nature of the food supply chain and hunger. We also take a look at the impact of COVID-19 on rural communities.
- Testing and troubleshooting are key to ‘Virtual Congress’ task force effort
- Democrats aim to rein in White House on use of appropriated funds
- Neal wants to restore Nixon-era state and local aid program
- Fauci: Experimental COVID-19 drug remdesivir shows promise
- Ratings change: Michigan seat less vulnerable for GOP with Amash exit