The House narrowly passed a $3 trillion aid package late Friday, but Senate Republicans are already calling it dead on arrival. CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman and Jennifer Shutt discuss what’s next for the largest aid package so far.
- House narrowly passes $3 trillion coronavirus aid bill
- Historic rule change OKs House proxy votes and virtual committees
- USDA is key for food aid, but may lack speed in crisis
- Justice Department leaves ‘unresolved’ recommendations from 2016 election probes
- Ideological fault lines of economic reopening emerge