House Democrats are planning on bringing back earmarks at the start of the next Congress. What does that mean for the appropriations process? CQ Roll Call’s Jennifer Shutt and David Lerman discuss, along with a look at the race for chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee.
- Spending deal by Dec. 11 hinges on Thanksgiving allocation pact
- Neal eyes massive coronavirus relief, climate and infrastructure package
- Spat over veterans health care emergency funds stalls spending deal
- Pressure for ‘targeted’ coronavirus relief bill grows as time dwindles
- Democrats: Trump WHO funding hold skirted federal budget law