In tonight’s episode, we delve into promising news on a drug trial from the National Institutes of Health, the power of unions, and a conversation with CQ Roll Call’s Caroline Brehman about what it was like to photograph plebes at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md. who have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- McConnell to support White House-Democrats deal, if one can be struck
- Citing worsening pandemic, Chris Collins asks for another delay in reporting to prison
- Trump’s TikTok threat lacks coherent tech strategy, experts say
- Warren asks SEC about insider trading in Trump’s Kodak pharmaceuticals announcement
- What to watch in Tuesday’s primaries