CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman and Jennifer Shutt explain the various ways the election outcomes could impact the appropriations process during the lame duck session and the next couple of years.
- Neal, Brady unveil retirement savings proposal
- Tensions high but drama largely absent at Barrett’s Senate confirmation
- With all the chaos, the shape of the Trump-Biden race is unchanged
- Fintech experts divided on form for U.S. central digital currency
- Senate packs up with coronavirus relief bill on ice until after elections