With slim majorities in the House and Senate, Democrats are likely going to rely heavily on budget reconciliation to pass major legislation. What is budget reconciliation and how does it work? CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman and Jennifer Shutt break it down.
- Corporate donor backlash follows Capitol riot, but advocates question if it will last
- Democrats fume at tech companies, but legislation may be elusive
- Probes into Capitol Police officers ramp up in wake of Jan. 6 insurrection
- Concern grows over potential COVID-19 superspreader event during Capitol riot
- New House rules loosen fiscal restraints