The all-Republican lobby shop Clark Lytle Geduldig & Cranford, which has grown dramatically in recent years, is adding a new partner to kick off the new year. Mike Nielsen, who spent 16 years working on banking and financial services issues as a Senate aide, is joining from the Bennett Group, the firm of former Sen. Robert F. Bennett, R-Utah.
- In Senate Race, Alan Grayson Could Be Own Worst Enemy
- Onetime DCCC Prospect Greitens Running as Republican in Missouri
- Democrats Hope Baron Hill Can Follow Donnelly's Path to the Senate
- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat