The all-Republican lobby shop Clark Lytle Geduldig & Cranford, which has grown dramatically in recent years, is adding a new partner to kick off the new year. Mike Nielsen, who spent 16 years working on banking and financial services issues as a Senate aide, is joining from the Bennett Group, the firm of former Sen. Robert F. Bennett, R-Utah.
- Knight: 2nd Quarter Will Quell Fundraising Doubts
- McConnell: Senate Will Finish Trade, FISA, Highways Before Recess
- Boehner Won't Commit to Ex-Im Vote
- Boehner: Senate-House 'Disconnect' Over NSA Bill
- Boehner: Obama Needs to 'Scrap' Iraq Strategy