The all-Republican lobby shop Clark Lytle Geduldig & Cranford, which has grown dramatically in recent years, is adding a new partner to kick off the new year. Mike Nielsen, who spent 16 years working on banking and financial services issues as a Senate aide, is joining from the Bennett Group, the firm of former Sen. Robert F. Bennett, R-Utah.
- Alan Grayson Says He'll Be Glad When Harry Reid is Gone
- With Safe Districts Gone, Two Florida Lawmakers Taking Their Time on 2016 Decision
- Political Wrangling Over 'People's Pledge' in New Hampshire
- National Republicans Side With Indiana's Todd Young in Fight Over Ballot Access
- Lewis on Sanders' Civil Rights Activism: 'I Never Saw Him'