The all-Republican lobby shop Clark Lytle Geduldig & Cranford, which has grown dramatically in recent years, is adding a new partner to kick off the new year. Mike Nielsen, who spent 16 years working on banking and financial services issues as a Senate aide, is joining from the Bennett Group, the firm of former Sen. Robert F. Bennett, R-Utah.
- Will 'Gruff' Sanders Emerge as Stakes Get Higher?
- Ratings Change in Two Minnesota House Districts
- Schumer and Reid Like the Lay of the Land in Senate Races
- Why Republicans Need to Nominate Ted Cruz
- Stewart Mills Launches Rematch Against Rick Nolan