We’re delving into why White House officials and members of Congress may be at the head of the line to get a COVID-19 vaccine. CQ Roll Call’s Niels Lesniewski has more. We’ll also explore with our Shawn Zeller what Joe Biden’s Cabinet nominees may face if the Senate doesn’t flip blue. Katherine Tully-McManus hosts this special edition of the Political Theater podcast.
- Trump must decide before Christmas whether to sign or veto massive defense bill
- Negotiators wrapping up omnibus deal, plan to file Tuesday
- Roberts leaves Senate with warning about attacks on food supply
- Russians hack into software vendor to gain access to US agencies
- Georgia turnout efforts ramp up with November lessons in mind