A spate of high profile lawmakers have announced they’re retiring from Congress, but they are likely to be followed by others, says Roll Call elections analyst Nathan Gonzales. Senior political writer Bridget Bowman and leadership editor Jason Dick discuss who else might retire.
- House Retirement Tide Is Coming
- Rating Change: Dent Retirement Puts Seat in Play
- Poll: 78 Percent of Utahns Want Hatch to Retire
- Rating Change: Reichert Retirement Shifts Seat Away From Republicans
- Report: Romney Prepping Senate Run in Utah if Hatch Retires
- The Recent Rush Of GOP Retirements Is Good For Democrats