Jannick Malling, the CEO of Public, a social investing app backed by the likes of Will Smith and JJ Watt, explains how platform technologies are transforming the "experience" of investing for millennials. Plus, how the company won international plaudits for its decision to block its customers from participating in Hertz’s troubled $1 billion stock offering.
- Brian Brooks on the Community Reinvestment Act — and fintech
- The Bank for International Settlements tackles Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Is fintech the future of the internet?
- NY’s top financial regulator talks justice — and launches “DFS FastForward”
- Banking on women and the underserved during COVID-19