The state’s Democratic congressional roster could grow by half a dozen, a huge boost for the party’s bid to take back the House this fall, thanks to new district lines drawn by the state’s highest court. Roll Call political reporter Bridget Bowman explains the party’s boosted targets for opportunity now that one of the nation’s most partisan gerrymandered maps has been re-colored in purple.
- Democrats See Blue in Pennsylvania With New Map
- New Pennsylvania Map, New Pennsylvania House Ratings
More from Roll Call Decoder:
- The Many Ways to Draw a Gerrymander
- If There’s a Deal, Then What’s Up With Trump’s Budget Request?
- Why Does Congress ‘Retreat?’