Catch up on the tumultuous first day of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia with CQ Roll Call’s Managing Editor Adriel Bettelheim and Elections Editor Nathan Gonzales, who tells us what to look for Tuesday.
- Clinton Campaign: Sanders Will Get Roll Call Vote
- Michelle Obama: Hillary’s Secret Campaign-Trail Weapon?
- Warren Hammers Trump, Praises Clinton, Gives Sanders Some Love
- Bernie Struggling to Contain His Revolution
- Bernie’s Dream: The Revolution Shall Never Die
Sanders to CA delegation: “It is easy to boo, but it’s harder to look your kids in the face who would be living under Donald Trump”
— Bridget Bowman (@bridgetbhc) July 26, 2016
Incredible speech by an incredible woman. Couldn’t be more proud & our country has been blessed to have her as FLOTUS. I love you, Michelle.
— President Obama (@POTUS) July 26, 2016