Tonight, we examine how protests across the country might bring about a spike in coronavirus infections. Then, we discuss why two senators have held up the Paycheck Protection Program bill.
- Protests may add COVID-19 cases and compound racial disparities
- Senate panel provides preview for next COVID-19 relief bill
- As COVID-19 spurs cashless purchases, Congress mulls a limit
- House may return early to consider policing overhaul
- Homeland Security grossly understated family separations, watchdog says