In tonight's episode, we examine the latest on the Paycheck Protection Program. Then, we look at how some lawmakers are trying to prevent companies from being held liable if their employees contract the coronavirus on the job.
- Senate deal on small-business loan fixes on hold, for now
- DOT says House letter on IG demotion contains ‘numerous errors’
- US Chamber expects another COVID-19 relief bill before July 4
- NOAA sees busy hurricane season colliding with COVID-19
- Senate Foreign Relations advances controversial Trump nominee in party-line vote