Coronavirus Special Report: What happens if DC becomes the next hot spot?
Tonight, health policy is in sharp focus. The West Wing has recently had two confirmed cases of COVID-19, raising questions about whether it is too soon to reopen the nation's capital as the administration has been suggesting.
- Road ahead: Coronavirus causing scheduling havoc, but Senate presses ahead with other business
- Will 2020 be the year the RNC’s ‘autopsy’ was right?
- The Senate and partisanship return to the Capitol
- Pandemic-related changes to military bases require scrutiny, experts say
- Supreme Court could reshape congressional subpoena power in Trump case