In this episode we delve into why the House passed some changes to the Paycheck Protection Program, how proxy voting is faring and the latest on health care policy news, including a look at opioid deaths since the pandemic broke out.
- House passes bill giving small businesses leeway on COVID-19 loans
- Lawmakers compromise on PPP loan terms as talks continue
- First proxy votes cast in the House despite GOP opposition, lawsuit
- Drug overdose deaths are increasing during the pandemic
- Outside money pours into Iowa Senate primary, with more to come