Tonight, we look at the devastating toll COVID-19 is having on the U.S. Postal Service. We speak to Fredric Rolando, president of the National Association of Letter Carriers, about the pandemic’s impact on workers, mail and the fate of the agency.
- These senators are grounded in D.C. as coronavirus disrupts travel
- House and Trump agree: Supreme Court should settle subpoena dispute
- Senate Democrats want $9 billion to fight COVID-19 overseas
- House Democrats outline immigration priorities for next coronavirus relief measure
- Don’t forget to unmute: Congressional Hits and Misses