In today’s episode, we look at why Senate Republicans weren’t able to pass a coronavirus relief bill, making the prospect of another rescue package before the presidential election in November unlikely. We also have the latest health policy news.
- Capitol Lounge, unofficial living room for Congress, to close down in September
- FDA to review huge applications from vaping companies
- Trump health official Seema Verma spent millions of taxpayer funds to polish her image, report finds
- Democrats link race, jobs, climate in election-year resolution
- ‘Skinny’ coronavirus relief bill blocked in Senate