In today’s episode, we have a report on why the fall may bring a surge of cases in the United States — even as it holds the dubious distinction of leading the world in the highest number of confirmed cases and deaths from COVID-19.
- Antitrust hawks, restaurants want to rein in food delivery apps
- Shaheen asks for watchdog probe into Census Bureau schedule
- Self-employed won’t get to defer taxes under Trump’s payroll break
- Why Trump’s unemployment boost may only be $300 a week for many
- House won’t take votes Labor Day week, citing COVID-19 concerns