In tonight’s episode, CQ Roll Call delves into President Donald Trump’s latest move to declare an end to all talks about a stimulus package until after the election. Meanwhile, the Food and Drug Administration released stricter guidelines for COVID-19 vaccine developers, thwarting Trump’s efforts to authorize one by Election Day.
- Trump calls off coronavirus relief package talks until after elections
- Four weeks to go: Lindsey Graham joins 10 most vulnerable senators list
- Trump’s antibody drug out of reach for all but ‘rare’ cases
- FDA releases high coronavirus vaccine standards despite White House resistance
- COVID-19 cases keep rising in Capitol complex