In tonight’s episode, CQ Roll Call’s Peter Cohn breaks down what’s being discussed by lawmakers for the next COVID-19 relief package. We also dive into congressional concerns about how to ensure a safe and effective coronavirus vaccine.
- No, Texas is not a swing state — yet
- 6 things to watch in Maine, Texas and Alabama primaries
- Convicted by software? Not so fast, says California lawmaker
- Appropriations gavel candidate pledges federal resources for minorities
- Tortilla Coast, Capitol Hill spot specializing in Tex-Mex and political intrigue, faces closure