In tonight’s episode, CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman breaks down the latest on talks between lawmakers regarding the next COVID-19 aid package. Later, Mary Ellen McIntire looks at how schools are preparing for the fall and how the next aid package will affect those preparations.
- Cheney and Gaetz and Massie and Trump: House GOP tangled up over loyalty
- Financially strapped trucking firm tripled lobbying days before winning coronavirus relief loan
- Hoyer wants Rep. Yoho reprimanded for derogatory remarks directed at Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
- What two high-quality polls tell us about the presidential race
- Trump signs memo to exclude undocumented immigrants from census