CQ Roll Call brings you the latest roundup of policy news on coronavirus to start your day. First up, the stimulus: A House revote and Senate expectations. Plus, more on the interest rates and travel restrictions. We'll be back later today with more policy news — stay tuned.
- CDC urges canceling events with 50 or more people to stem virus
- Fed cuts interest rate to near zero to support markets
- Coronavirus bill needs a do-over while small businesses chafe
- Introducing Coronavirus Special Report: Evening update, 3/13
- Georgia postpones presidential primary, citing coronavirus