We’re zooming in on health care policy tonight, including the White House’s plan to increase testing through mega-pharmacy chains like Walgreens and CVS and exploring what happens if a vaccine is developed by another country first.
- Both chambers of Congress to return May 4, despite pandemic recommendations
- Supreme Court parses words in appropriations powers case
- Meadows works for Trump and Jordan moved to Judiciary. What’s next for Oversight Republicans?
- Ballot scramble: Maryland, Ohio test rapid shift to all-mail voting
- Justices ask if House-Trump subpoena showdown is appropriate for courts