House Majority Leader Steny H. Hoyer, D-Md., talks about trying to secure more funds for small businesses, as well as what he will push for in another economic aid package. We also hear how President Donald Trump might have avoided impeachment if he embraced the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic earlier.
- Trump throws ‘wrecking ball’ across federal inspectors general
- Senate Democrats push pandemic hazard pay for front-line workers
- Another $250 billion in small-business funds eyed; Democrats want changes
- Wisconsin foreshadows more COVID-19 election law tests
- The one way to tell Trump didn’t take coronavirus seriously