In tonight's episode, we delve into what GOP lawmakers asked for in the next round of relief to ease the economic burden of the pandemic — billions allocated for the defense industry, with transportation left behind. We also look at what's being done to protect frontline workers and patients from protective equipment that doesn't meet federal safety standards.
- Senate uses pandemic bill to fill accounts raided for Trump’s border wall
- White House halts new DACA applications amid ‘review’
- Barr tangles with House Democrats in testimony over Roger Stone case
- Big Tech antitrust hearing could be colossal — or mere theater
- What’s in the Senate GOP’s coronavirus relief proposal?