We talk to House Majority Whip James E. Clyburn, D-S.C., about why there is a need for an oversight panel for the COVID-19 stimulus package and what comes next for the country.
- Schumer, Wyden push for faster unemployment checks, new Obamacare enrollment window
- CBO: Second coronavirus aid package will cost $192 billion
- State requests for more assistance ‘probably the biggest leverage’ for a phase four stimulus, Pelosi says
- New election security funds won’t come easy for hard-hit states
- FDA loosens blood donation restrictions in wake of COVID-19