Tonight's podcast puts a spotlight on why the U.S. health care system has been so fraught and how the supply chain is basically broken. We also talk education policy and coronavirus — and the pressure the pandemic is adding to a deeply divided public school system across the nation.
- Wisconsin governor orders Tuesday’s elections postponed; Legislature sues
- OIG: Hospitals struggle with supply shortages, testing delays
- Congressional Women’s Softball Game postponed
- House moves to electronic filing of bills and floor documents to reduce staffing during pandemic
- Congressional leaders lay down markers for fourth relief package