Tonight: President Donald Trump spars with governors over who has the authority to reopen states. We also discuss how the closure of the Smithfield pork processing plant in South Dakota due to COVID-19 is threatening the food supply chain.
- Congress won’t be back until May at the earliest
- Some staff in the Capitol told to wear masks, but not lawmakers
- Cities back Democrats’ virus aid formula amid small-business stalemate
- Rebukes of Trump assertion of unlimited power coming from across GOP spectrum
- Electoral outlook: Once again, Trump’s path to victory is narrow