Today we're unpacking what's in the second and third stimulus bills, what it means for Congress now that two lawmakers have tested positive for coronavirus and more relevant health policy news.
- Rebate checks getting larger in Senate GOP coronavirus plan
- Big Supreme Court opinions could come amid coronavirus outbreak
- McHenry pushes $1B reward for coronavirus vaccine
- Connecticut joins states delaying elections, moves presidential primary to June 2
- DOE moves to fill reserves as oil prices plummet