In tonight’s episode, we look at the stumbling blocks to passing the latest round of COVID-19 relief and why the last best chance to get a deal may have slipped by for now, at least until the elections. We also look at why airlines have begun to furlough employees.
- Rating changes: Collins, Tillis now underdogs, Graham in tougher race
- Schumer effort to force health care vote earns some GOP support
- Pessimism creeps into revived coronavirus relief bill talks
- House clears sweeping Olympic and amateur sports oversight package
- New FBI film warns about China’s recruitment of US officials