In tonight’s episode, Senate leaders have been working to release their version of the next COVID-19 relief bill, but talks fizzled after disagreements among Republicans over certain provisions, and the White House’s decision to take time to read the fine print, killed any hope of text coming out Thursday. CQ Roll Call’s Paul Krawzak has the latest on what we know about the bill.
- GOP virus aid package: Payroll tax cut out, restaurant deduction in
- GOP not yet ready to roll out coronavirus relief bill
- Ted Yoho is just the tip of the iceberg, AOC says
- Gator done: GOP takes break from coronavirus relief debate to chow down on alligator
- Performance venues might get pandemic aid as their doors remain closed