In this episode, we explain the latest thinking from the administration about disbanding the coronavirus task force, and the Senate is busy again with hearings. We take you inside the room where one of those hearings happened.
- White House weighs ending its coronavirus task force
- Democrats doubt Trump attorney can give independent oversight
- Pelosi: Oversight watchdog chief selection coming ‘soon’
- Supreme Court to hear significant birth control coverage case
- Top intelligence nominee Ratcliffe faces lingering questions about qualifications, adherence to law