In tonight's episode, we examine the political motivations behind President Donald Trump’s visit to Congress. Then, we look at what the Treasury secretary and Federal Reserve chairman had to say about fiscal policy and the economy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Federal Reserve chairman disappoints Democrats hoping for fiscal backing
- No tests, no masks, no problem! Trump visits Senate Republicans
- Administration releases details of COVID-19 aid to farmers
- Post-COVID economic recovery expected to be slow, CBO says
- Ocasio-Cortez bill would award stock in companies getting aid