Tonight we delve into the HHS whistleblower’s testimony to Congress, a senator who is accused of benefiting financially from intelligence briefings on COVID-19 and a first-responder system developed after 9/11 that is working well.
- Burr steps aside as Intelligence chairman as stock sale scandal grows
- Health official warns of potential COVID-19 vaccine problems
- HHS whistleblower: Let scientists speak ‘without fear of retribution’
- Senate passes amended FISA surveillance overhaul
- Statistics alone won’t save minorities from COVID-19. Bringing tests to at-risk communities will