President-elect Joe Biden is beginning his transition into the White House, but President Trump continues to contest the outcome of the election, threatening legal action in key states that have been called for Biden. CQ Roll Call’s Jennifer Shutt and Niels Lesniewski game out how the transition will affect the appropriations process during the lame duck.
- Twitter, Facebook face rocky future post-Donald Trump
- Joe Manchin kills dreams of expanding Supreme Court, eliminating the filibuster
- Republicans consider picks for next Energy and Commerce leader
- Health care industry braces for challenge to 2010 ACA law
- Trump support still key in Georgia Senate runoffs