The odds are seemingly against a robust COVID-19 relief package and omnibus appropriations bill passing during the lame-duck session. CQ Roll Call’s Jennifer Shutt and David Lerman discuss the partisan disagreements and what they mean for fiscal 2021.
- Short-term punt seen likely for spending bills, coronavirus aid
- Bipartisan talks on ‘targeted’ coronavirus relief bill underway, Portman says
- COVID-19 tracking apps may get a boost from Biden’s task force
- Biden will support Amtrak; can he convince GOP?
- Pelosi, Democrats should take lasting lessons from the dinner that wasn’t