Get an insider’s take on the cliffhanger battles in the six states that will determine control of the Senate with Roll Call’s Nathan Gonzales and representatives from two of the largest Republican and Democratic Super PACs. Ian Prior from Senate Leadership Fund and Shripal Shah from Senate Majority PAC take us behind-the-scenes in the Super PAC world and discuss their ad strategy.
- Ratings Changes in 5 Senate Races
- Trump-Kirk Feud Escalates
- Kirkpatrick Raises $3 Million in Third Quarter
- Poll: Republicans Maintain Leads in Swing State Senate Races
- In TV Ads, Senate Democrats Avoid Trump
I think Missouri is legitimately in the mix. Six states in the majority mix. https://t.co/sZDDWOs2Pr https://t.co/DcKsV9lcqm — Nathan Gonzales (@nathanlgonzales) October 4, 2016
the F&M poll that was in the field at the EXACT SAME TIME as Q had McGinty up 6. #pasen https://t.co/ffZP4K0xS8 — Shripal Shah (@shripal734) October 5, 2016