Of course there's an app for checking in to a guest list, and for those heading to the MSNBC after party on Saturday after the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, you'll be checked in using zkipster.
Now that we're on the countdown to Saturday's goat rodeo, zkipster released a list of what it considers the top venues in D.C. to "witness political and social power." Drumroll, please.
- POV at the W. Hotel ("best views of D.C. and the hottest party vibes").
- Dock5 at Union Market ("hippest crowds and the most unique atmosphere").
- Institute of Peace ("relaxed and comfortable")
- The Hay Adams Hotel ("the go-to place to be in D.C.")
- The Philips Collection ("makes a lasting impression on each and every guest")
Any Nerd Prommer worth his or her salt will be at least one of the venues (MSNBC, for instance, is partying at the Institute of Peace).
And if you have no invites? Fret not. As any veteran D.C.-er will tell you, or as famed party crasher Justin Ross Lee told StyleCaster a couple of years back , if you aren't crashing, you ain't trying.
The 114th: CQ Roll Call's Guide to the New Congress Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.